Re: Vegan Mac & Chreese

Thanks to those who kindly sent me the URL for the Land's End vegan
macaroni and "chreese". I sent an email on their web site asking if the
pasta is whole wheat and recieved a reply from their president saying
it is organic whole wheat.

 I also asked if the chreese is available separately and was informed
that it will be in the next six months.

The URL to find out more about this product and to order is:
http://www.chreese.com/

I'm hoping to test this and will report our findings here.
---
Neal Pinckney <> Healing Heart Foundation <> Makaha, Hawaii <> AH6HM