On Flaming....

Someone Wrote: "I see why this group has been flamed!  There are daily
religious and political comments which are supposedly against the
rules.  But they have not been curtailed!"

Did you write to the people who are administrating this list?...They
should be able to help, If they wont help I suppose you could
unsubscribe and go look at the archives  for this list instead? But give
the administrators of this list a chance as its no picnic managing a
list.Give them a chance and a little time and see if they can fix the
problem.