Dutch Cocoa

Hi,
I'm new to the list and this kind of eating. I'm also just learning to cook. I
have a question. Next week I'm going to have some friends over for a small
party. I'm serving refreshments. I found a recipe for a FF chocolate flan
which looks easy enough to make, but it calls for Dutch cocoa. Is that the
same stuff that's in a Hershey's tin of baking chocolate?
Delph