Kathleen's comment about celery

Kathleen, thanks for your wonderful recipes!

I, too, have trouble using up the celery before it spoils.  Here's my
solution.  I chop up (slice so they look like half moons) all the stalks and
store them in a ziplock bag in the freezer.  Whenever I cook or bake
something that calls for celery, I measure out the correct amount and return
the bag to the freezer.  Of course, this only works with recipes that don't
require the crispiness of fresh celery.  But, it saves me from throwing out
all that celery and I still get the flavor I need.  Hope this helps.  Bette