Pie Crust

I believe it was Pat who has a recipe for cheesecake.  I'm not
interested in making a cheesecake but am in the pie crust.  It is made
with Grape nuts or granola and apple juice.  Just a couple of questions,
can you use other cereals, maybe oat or graham based and will this work
for an apple or blueberry pie?

It sounds so good and very simple that I would love to try it.  I don't
bake much at all since I'm not a sweet eater but this sounds too good to
be true.

I recently went to an Indian restaurant and had a wonderful vegan dish
made with cauliflower and potatoes in a light tomatoe base.  I loved it
so much that I tried it at home, my version.  If anyone is interested
let me know.

thanks,

Karen