oops & recipe

In the carrot muffin recipe I posted, I accidently left the canola oil
in the 'Directions.'  I had altered it to make it low fat, so replace it
with the applesauce.  Also, I added in an altered recipe that I posted
on Vegweb.

Healthy Muffins

Ingredients:

3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup soy flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. ground cloves
2 EnerG egg equivalents
1/2 cup finely ground carrot
1 cup apples
1 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup applesauce
1/2 cup molasses
2 Tbs. honey
1 1/2 cup water

Directions:

Mix together the flour, soy flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon,
and cloves in a large bowl.
Add the carrot, apples, walnuts, raisins, cranberries, and mix until
coated.  Stir in egg replacer,
applesauce, molasses, honey, and water.  Mix well.  Pour into large
muffin tins that are sprayed with
vegetable oil.  Bake in a preheated oven at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes,
or until golden brown.
Let cool on a wire rack.   Makes about 8 large muffins (16 regular).

Bye!
Hadley