Requesting software suggestions

Can anybody recommend a recipe program?

None of the software I've tried lets me format the directions into
paragraphs and with indenting the way I like them, easy to read at a
glance. The Mealmaster freeware is pretty good, but I was hoping for a
Windows program.

Also, does anyone know of a program where you can enter a daily calorie
limit, say 1800 cals, plus FF or veggie or any other requirements, and then
help you plan a week of meals to meat these requirements.

Mille grazie!
Al Gruber
algruber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx