Chix Patties

p.s. has anyone tried Morningstar Farms "Chick Nuggets" and/or "Chick
>Patties"? They are great - and very low in fat!!
>
>                                                Happy and peaceful holidays
>to all,
>
>Kristin : )

Hi Kristin,

I am a Kristin too, spelled the 'right' way! ;)
Have you tried "Chicken-Free Nuggets/Patties" from Health is Wealth? If you
like the Morningstar brand, you will love these!! They have less fat and I
believe less sodium than the Morningstar brand, plus superior taste and
texture. I buy them at Whole Foods and/or my local health food store. They
are more expensive then the Morningstar Chick products, but I think they are
worth it. I highly recommend giving them a try if you can find them in your
area.

Happy Holidays!