Morning Star, Worthington Foods, Loma Linda

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all,

It has been some time since I last posted anything.  But now that
everyone is looking at "store-bought" items for eating I thought you
might like to know that the above mentioned foods can be found on the
web at:

        www.wfds.com

Worthington foods, which owns Morning Star and Loma Linda, is owned by
Kellog.

Their website is there for comments, suggestions, any questions AND
vegetarian recipes.

Once again, Seasons Greetings to all and keep the information flowing.

Malquin