Yummy French Toast & Fruit

I apologize for sending you an e-mail with nothing in
it, I accidently hit enter and it sent it before I got
to type my recipe.  :-)

Yummy French Toast & Fruit
Servings: 1

Ingredients:
2 slices lite bread
Egg substitute equivilant to 2 eggs or 4 egg whites
1 to 2 tablespoons soy milk or skim milk
1 teaspoon cinnamin
1 small peach, nectarine, banana, or a handfull of
berries
1/2 cup sugar free maple syrup

Instructions:
1.Mix egg substitute,milk, and cinnamin in a bowl big
enough to dip the slices of bread in.
2.Heat pan and spray with nonfat cooking spray
3.Dip 1 slice of bread in the egg and milk mixture.
Allow it to soak in a little then flip to other side.
4.Place first piece in the pan and cook on each side
until egg is completely cooked and slightly brown.
5.Do the same with the other slice.  (Don't let it
soak in the mixture while the other one is cooking
because the bread will get to saturated and can fall
apart.  If you have a griddle, you can cook both
slices at one time.)
6.Slice fresh fruit over the top of the pieces of
french toast.
7.Heat syrup and pour over top.
8.Enjoy!

Calories: Approximately 300 calories for two slices
(lite bread 40 cal. a slice) and the amount of fruit
and syrup shown above.  Fat is minimal, less than 1
gram.