George foreman grill

I love mine I have had it since last Dec and One of my favorite things
that I have at least once a week is a frozen veggie buger on a lite bun
with grilled onions. And believe me if you don't think that one of these
grill doesn't cook fast (yes potatoes take awhile) but a grill sandwich
with cheese on it if left more then 3 to 4 minutes the cheese is soaked
into the bread.  Now to be on topic for this list I do alot of grilled
onions and mushrooms also zuccini seasoned with alittle balsamic vinegar
makes a nice side dish.