Dinner at Sher's (Los Angeles)

I received this message on another list I'm on (macro list).  My apologies if I shouldn't have posted this here, but if I lived in LA, I'd love to attend this dinner.  Maybe you or someone you know would be interested in this info:

(No, I have no affiliation with this restaurant.  Just passing on the delicious-sounding info.)

Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 14:39:26 EDT
From: Macrocook@xxxxxxx
Subject: Dinner at Sher's (Los Angeles)

Hi Friend:

I'm writing to tell you that the next "Dinner at Sher's" will be held Saturday, September 4th at 6:00 PM.  The cost is $25 which includes soup to dessert.  The meal will be gourmet macrobiotic and vegan.

Dinner at Sher's is a monthly event sponsored by Sher's Healthy Gourmet, a Los Angeles based company providing delicious vegan meals-to-go, prepared
according to macrobiotic principles and appealing to mainstream tastes.

If you're interested in attending Dinner at Sher's, please respond and I will provide more details.  Also if you'd like to receive faxes of my monthly meal-to-go menus, please write back with your fax number and I will add you to my list.

Stay healthy,
Sher