Re: Egg replacement

Hello...We use the EnerG Egg replacer in most baked products.  I too
have used silken lite tofu, but find it best to buzz the needed amount in the
blender with a few of the ingredients...for example with the sugar and
vanilla if using in cookies.  This gives it a great consistency and is much
smoother than just throwing it into the mixmaster.

Bye...Elizabeth