intro & suggestions request (McDougall MWL)

Hi!  For about 3 or 4 months now I've been doing the
McDougall Plan & it's really been working great... lately
though, I've been thinking about taking it up a notch &
going for the McDougall Program For Maximum Weight Loss-- I
think I'm pretty much good to go for the "rapid approach"
but what I'd like is meal suggestions (particularly
breakfast & maybe lunch)... well, I guess that's all for
now.  thanks for yoru time.  looking forward to hearing
from y'all!