Re: Potato Salad Dressing ...

Tina -- what a lovely name! ;-)  I know exactly what you mean about
the potato salad battle.  Although I grew up on my Mom's potato
salad which was made with Miracle Whip, a little mustard, and (here
we go again) sweet pickle relish, I prefer something a little less
sweet.  As such, I use Reduced Fat Best Foods (or some other
unsweetened mayo) and dill pickles.  It's one thing to have to argue
your preferences with the in-laws, it's something else all together
to have to battle over food with -- gasp! -- your very own mother.
:-)  In any case, it's ALWAYS a fight to be heard over my family --
especially when food is involved!  LOL!

Best wishes,
Another Tina in Southern California -- where we are enjoying
surprisingly cold weather for April!

>The big argument with my hubby's family is about which main
>ingredient to use for potato salad dressing - Best Foods Mayo or
Miracle Whip.  A MAJOR  faux pas to mix up potato salad dressings