Re: Sticking to it

In a message dated 4/29/99 8:39:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
deborahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< My problem is this--My partner is a junk food fanatic.  He loves to cook
hamburgers on the grill, wants to go to Dairy Queen every day and says that
everything I eat "tastes like dirt."  HELP!  What can I do to promote a
health diet for our home.

 Deborah

You know I have had my family on this diet for over 2 months now,..and nobody
in my house has ever said anything but...this is so good. Hamburger taken
care of get Bocca burgers they taste no different than burgers on the
grill,...if buns are must so far I have found sunbeam hamburger buns have
half a gram of fat,..now ice cream,..hagandaaz has great no fat ice
cream,...edy's as well,.the rest kind of leaves you going hmmm something is
missing,..ok entenmens has three so far great deserts,..cheese filled coffee
cake,..lemon pastry and chocolate brownie,..oh and also the 4th is the pound
cake great for strawberry shortcake, which coolwhip has no fat whip cream as
well,..let me know what he likes and I will compile a list for you,..and keep
it up,..I just found out I have dropped from an 18 to a 14 in these meager
few months with no exercise, which I now am encouraged to add in.
bright Blessings
Anue