Open Face cheese sandwich

I have been enjoying a wonderful snack/meal for the last couple of months and
thought I'd share the recipe.  This is a fast after school snack for the kids
as well as a lunch (or breakfast) for all of us.

Open Face Cheese Sandwiches
Two slices Natural Ovens of Manitowac Right Wheat bread (this is a very high
quality line of bread that is made in Wisconsin and available in the
Wisconsin and northern Illinois grocery stores).  You can substitute any
nonfat high fiber bread.
Two slices Nonfat American Cheese (our Jewel stores in the Chicago area have
a great fat free american cheese)
Sliced tomatoes or Sundried Tomato Spread

Toast the bread and immediately place the cheese product on top of the toast.
 Place sliced tomatoes on top or spread a small amount of sundried tomato
spread on top of cheese.  You can also sprinkle with a little oregano for
some excitement!  Serve open-face.  This filling snack has 170 calories, 10
grams of fiber, and less than 1/2 gram of fat.

Ruth in Arlington Heights, Illinois