Your Post FATFREE Digest

<x-rich>Hi Karen -

>I called the Dixie company to request their catalogue about a month ago.

>I haven't received it but threw out the 800 number.  Does anyone have

>this number?

The number for Dixie is:  1-800-233-3668

You may also want to get a catalogue from Harvest Direct:  1-800-835-2867

They have a nice selection of Soy Foods and Vegetarian Items, I get their
vegetarian broths, and TVP chunks to use in soups and stews.  Real Good.

Bob

http://www.scsn.net/users/brinkley/1famshare.html

</x-rich>