Instead of Ramen...Udon

Hi Everyone-

  A year or so ago I discovered packages of Udon soup in my grocery
store (Safeway).  It's as quick as Ramen, but no fat and tastes much
better IMHO.  I tend to dump whatever veggies I have in the fridge into
the soup and it's great!  It's the new quick and easy soup that I crave
when I'm sick!

Thanks
Jessica
--

Jessica R. Shawl              DT Platform Applications
jshawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx         Intel Corp. RN4-43

          http://home.earthlink.net/~jshawl/