NM food

To Jessica who is travelling to Santa Fe,

I only spent 4 days in Santa Fe last year and found 2 fantastic food stores
where you can serve yourself (cafeteria style)
almost anything (the food is wonderful) and eat in nice surroundings.  I
preferred them to almost any restaurant in the area, especially since I got
food poisoning there the first couple of days.  Now if I can remember the
names -- I think one was called Alfalfa's and the other Wild Oats (?) or
something like that. Anyone living in the area would know of them. They're a
lot like Fresh Fields here in Virginia, but even bigger.  Hope that helps,

June

NEA Business & Finance
Phone:   202-822-7069
E-mail:    Jsiegel@xxxxxxx
Only the individual sender is responsible for the content of this
message, and the message does not necessarily reflect the position
or policy of the National Education Association or its affiliates.