Protein Powders

<<  I was wondering if anyone has used protein powder in a shake or smoothie
and
 whether they can recommend one?  >>

Sophie,
I have found soy protein powder inexpensively from Trader Joe's. Whole Foods
also carries some interesting powders - I found rice protein powder for
something different to add to protein smoothies. GNC sells alot of different
protein powders. We have tried Pinnacle Vanilla which is great and Designer
Protein Praline Vanilla which is okay flavor-wise.
For variety and health we also add ground flax seed and soy lecithin granules.
Good Luck!
Tina