Two questions...

First:  Where do you buy these?  I would love to use them instead of aerosol
cans.

kind
usually used to make a low fat "Pam" type stray) and spray some of that on
my air popped popcorn. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Second:  What is this all about?  I just bought a new popcorn maker for the
microwave and now I am afraid to use it!

What dangers?

from
stratch, because I have heard of the dangers of microwave popped corn, so  I
stopped using it.>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Please advise me, THANKS!

Lynda
                           ..