Burlington, Vermont

I have a book in front of me called "The Tofu Tollbooth" that has the
following listing for Burlington:
Healthy Living
4 Market Street, 05403--(802)863-2569
"We will do whatever it takes to make sure customers leave with a
smile on their face! We know you can buy these products anywhere,
so our goal is to make our service really stand out in our
customers' minds."
M-Sat 8-8, Sun 12-6
Directions:
 From I-89, exit 14E (to S. Burlington).  Bear right onto Dorset St.
(directly after the exit).  Market is first street on left past
Barnes & Noble.