Apple Crisp

Since the fall apple season is upon (most of!) us, I thought I'd post my
recipe for apple crisp.

Apple Crisp
4-6 large cooking apples (Courtlands work great)
1   lemon
1   cup of rolled oats (add more if you want thicker crust)
3   tbsp. brown sugar
3   tbsp. sugar-in-the-raw (or any other sugar. This just add texture
PLUS sweetness)
1   tbsp. any butter or margarine
1/4 cup corn syrup
1   tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg

Wash, peel, and core apples. Slice into a microwavable bundt pan or
pyrex dish. Thickness depends on softness of apples. Firm apples slice
more thinly than soft apples. In a separate bowl, mix together oats,
sugar, and spices. Add butter and corn syrup; mix until moist and
crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over apples. Place in microwave for 20 minutes
on medium. Remove from microwave and cover with plastic wrap. This is
great with a piece of cheese or a bit of frozen yogurt. Enjoy!!!

~*~Tasia~*~