Re: college cookbook question...

I am the person who is looking for very quick and simple recipes for a
cookbook that I am making for my son for Christmas.  It is my intent to
offer all the recipes via e-mail to anyone who provides recipes for the
collection.  I'm not selling anything anywhere.

Kathleen
schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx