fat free pie crusts

Nice to see a request for ff pie crusts! I have included a couple of recipes that have worked well for me, but would enjoy seeing suggestions from others, too.

Grape Nuts crust:  9" shell
1 1/2 cups grape nuts
1/8-1/4 cups maple syrup (I add 1/8, then add a few drops of water if more binding is needed)

Press into pie plate.  I've prebaked it at 350F for 5 min., but have also used it unbaked with no noticeable difference to the final pie.
...Very good, and my 'old stand-by'.

"Multigrain" crust:  9"shell     ....also VERY nice!
2/3 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup Grape Nuts
3 TBSP maple syrup
2 1/2 Tbsp water
2/3 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla

Blend G. Nuts and oatmeal in a blender to form a flour.  Combine with the remaining flour and salt.  In a separate bowl combine the moist ingredients then stir into the dry.  Press crumbs into a sprayed pie plate, and bake 450F 5-8 minutes.

When substituting butter in crust recipes I've had a *bit* of luck with fat free mayo.  Does anyone know of other ideas?

Thanks,
Sharon

Sharon McCleave BSc(Hons)Ost.
Reg'd Osteopath

Ontario Osteopathic and Rehabilitation Centre