Re: re' green tea

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998 23:32:21 -0500  afisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello...Read with interest your post on the green tea.  Is Dragonwell the
> brand name?

Dragonwell is a grade or type of chinese green tea.  One of the more
expensive ones.  The most popularly available brand is probably The
Republic of Tea.

I use 3 to 4 T per quart of water.  I have an iced tea pitcher with a
removable tea strainer.  I put tea in the strainer and cold water in
the pot, set it in the fridge and then remove the strainer 8 hours
later. The plastic pitcher is made by Bodum and I bought it at Target,
but they don't have them anymore and I can't find another one.

--
Michelle Dick             artemis@xxxxxxxxx              East Palo Alto, CA