re' ramen noodles

Hello...I have recently found some ramen noodles that did not contain
MSG in the seasoning packet.  They are Shiitake miso ramen, made by
Westbrae.  I had to order a case of 24 from my food buying club, but
my children have eaten them to nights in a row now and I crumbled half
a packet into my veg soup at work yesterday.

They are whole wheat, have 0 cholesterol, 0 saturated fat and .5g of fat
per serving.  There is no added fat.  Is this low fat enough?  The package
states 80% less fat than ramen that is fried.

Bye...Elizabeth