Pasta Chinese style

I hope this recipe is acceptable as it contains 1/2 teaspoon of sesame
oil(originally called for 1 tspn) if it is not acceptable please accept my
apologies and delete :0)

4 oz vermicelli

For the sauce
1 pint veg stock (I used 2 bouillon cubes)
2 spring (green?) onions
1 each red , green , yellow bell pepper cored deseeded and finely sliced
1/2 chinese lettuce shredded
1/2 tspn sesame oil
2 tbspns soy sauce (low fat/fatfree type)
salt and ground black pepper

Cook vermicelli according to pack directions.
Bring stock to boil add onions and peppers and simmer for 2 minutes
Add shredded lettuce with the sesame oil and soy sauce.Season
Mix vermillei with sauce

Regards
Maralyn