    From: Kim Mckay [mailto:kimmckay@xxxxxxxxxx]
    Sent: 02 November 1998 21:43
    To: fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: Kale versus Taro

    Hello there, I am in Wellington, New Zealand and have never
heard of Kale, but the receipes sound really interesting, I was
wondering if our Pacific Islands' Taro is a version of Kale, it is a
very hard tuberous vegetable that looks kind of like a giant potato.
It would be great to know as then I could subsitute it!.
    Many thanks
    Kiwi Kim