Cilantro, coriander and stuff

By the way, as part of the whole cilantro thread, coriander is (are?) the
seeds of the cilantro plant. The seasoning tastes different than the leaves
and stems and is a big part of curry -- at least in the recipes I have. It
may be more tolerable for those who hate cilantro.

I for one, LOVE the stuff -- cilantro, that is. I grew it once and found
myself addicted. But one of my friends says it makes him nauseous. I didn't
know that was genetic, as someone indicated. I have the same negative
reaction to anything with anise or fennel. (Yuck!) Wonder if that's
genetic, too.

Beverly Brandt                        Director of Training

Tri-Tek Information Systems, Inc      St. Louis, MO
bevbrandt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx              bbrandt@xxxxxxxxxxx