Diet Software

I started using my recipe software to analyze my diet.  I created a cookbook
called Daily Diet and use the date as the name of the recipe.  I have saved
all my favorite recipes as ingredients (for example I can list one cup of
vegetable-barley soup). At the end of the day I print the recipe (day's
diet) with nutritional information.  It gives a detailed description of diet
with carb, protein, fat, fiber grams and percentages.  It also gives a lot
of detail about other nutrients.  I use a very inexpensive software called
Key Gourmet, but I think Master Cook and some of the others would probably
work the same.

Peace,
Ric Henderson