Re: Hot Cocoa

> Does anyone have a recipe for hot cocoa powder? The actual powder that you
> could keep on hand and use whenever you wanted a cup. As low fat as
possible
> but I assume it should be pretty easy to make low fat.

Here is a recipe that I found in an old Woman's World magazine:
Hot Cocoa Drink Mixes

Basic Mix:
2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup nondairy nonfat creamer powder

For marshmallow cocoa, add:
2 cups mini marshmallows
1/4 cup instant espresso powder

For rum cocoa, add:
1 Tbs. rum extract
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. allspice

For spiced cocoa, add:
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp. ground cardamom
1/4 tsp. ground cloves

In medium bowl, combine nonfat dry milk powder, sugar, coca, and nondairy
nonfat creamer; stir in remaining ingredients for desired blend.  To serve,
place 1/4 cup cocoa mix in mug.  Stir in 3/4 sup boiling water.  Store in
aritight containers for up to 2 months.

Hope this helps!
Miranda
cb57470@xxxxxxxxxxx