Kale Recipe

Anglstar asked for some kale recipes.  I cooked this one recently and it
was good.

Braised Kale, Potatoes and Mushrooms

1 cup diced uncooked red potatoes, with skin
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 cup chopped or sliced portobello mushrooms
2 medium shallots, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1 lb. kale, stemmed and torn into large pieces
1/4 cup water

Place potatoes in a medium saucepan of salted water.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until tender,
about 7-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
In a large wide skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
(I imagine you could use wine, broth or water for the saute).
Add mushrooms, shallots, and garlic and cook stirring
often until shallots are soft and mushrooms are tender,
about 5 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste. Add kale to
mushrooms and cook stirring often, 1 minute.
Add water and cooked potatoes. Cover and cook until kale
is bright green, about 5 minutes.