Aniodized pans and electric stoves

I've been lurking for a couple of months and would like to pick your
collective brains. I'm thinking of investing in some aniodized nonstick pans
that I've seen at Costco for a reasonable price. I've recently moved and am
now burdened with an electric stove and I'm not sure if nonstick pans are the
right way to go. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,

Deborah Taylor
breastfeeding mother to Kirin (9 Oct 1996) and Devin (21 Dec 1994) who asks,
"Why buy the cow's if you can give the milk for free?"