DIVINITY ** NOUGAT

Hello friends,

Seems to me that the closest thing to the nougat Robyn is looking for is
divinity candy.
I have seen some recipes for this sweet treat , though I haven't got one
with me. Perhaps try some cooking sites and the word DIVINITY under the
candy or fudge category.......I believe this is a popular Christmas
confection ( am I mistaken ? ). Hope you find your craving !!

Lynne Ross

~~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's
nut that held it's ground. ~~