SOME MORE INFO ON SEAWEED

Hi, Elizabeth!

Agar Agar, also know as Kanten by the Japanese can be purchased in any
oriental grocery.  It is tasteles and odorless and can be mixed with any
blended solid food.  It comes in flakes, bar form and granulated.  Use
two tablespons of flakes, one tablespoon granulated or approximately 7
inches of the bar to any Three cups of liquid.  Always soak before
using.

I use the bar.  It is a tall, white weed.  It is stringy and I usually
soak it for 30 minutes before mixing it with a hot liquid.  I have also
used blended chick peas with seasonings to make a beautiful mold.

Light, Peace, Love

Susy