Re: Sultanas & Chilli Bean and Pepper Soup

I am resending this as if it reached the list it would have been in
missing digest 309 and as I have had several requests for information I
think probably it got lost somewhere.
Also Fruity Brown Sauce (I do try to check that I have converted the
ingredients but sometimes I assume you can buy products available here
in the UK but obviously not this one)Do you get sauces in bottles (like
ketchup?) HP or Heinz they make a traditional spicy, hot brown sauce and
also sweeter fruity versions?If not you could add mango chutney or a
sweetish salsa I would think.It is just there to give a little "bite" to
the recipe.If anyone is still confused please email me privately and
I'll try and help you further.The recipe is quite nice and tasty and
filling.
Regards
Maralyn