Tofu Burgers

Yesterday my husband was reading a pamphlet about the wonders of Tofu and
it reminded me that we had bought some at the HFS along with the spices for
burgers.  It was a winner.  I took Mori-nu firm lite low fat silken tofu
and mixed it in one package of Fantastic Foods Tofu Burger all natural, all
vegetarian mix and pan fried them in a non-stick pan (no oil) and they were
really great!  Judy E. of AZ