Re: yeast and dairy free

Robin-

I don't have any recipes at my fingertips, but I do have some suggestions.
First, if you are not using yeast, there are many quick bread recipes which
do not need a bread machine. Many of these recipes are very simple (ie, mix
dry and wet ingredients, put in pan and bake). Second, if you have
non-yeast bread recipes which you like, they can easily be adapted to be
dairy free. Substitute applesauce for butter or margarine in a 1:1 ratio.
Milk can be replaced by water. There will be some changes in texture but
the final product should be edible.

Dave

David Ungar, M.D.                               Office Phone:717-531-6012
Penn State University College of Medicine       Fax: 717-531-4789
Hershey Medical Center, Dept of Pediatrics      e-mail: dru1@xxxxxxx
Hershey PA 17033
Visit our web page at http://www.hmc.psu.edu/peds/