request for recipes

I love lemon poppy seed cake---mine has too much fat and haven't had it
in awhile.  I would really love to get that recipe.  Also the recipes
from the McDougall recipe collection for the "carrot butter" and the
dijon mushroom potato. TIA  :-)   I've enjoyed seeing all the ideas!!
Anyone have a lower fat version of pierogies?  My hungarian girlfriend
has a great recipe but it's literally put through a butter bath--ugh!
She does a sauerkraut  version and one with potatoes & cheese inside an
egg noodle wrapper.
 Thanks again---cindy  Can be direct e-mailed at scjcam@xxxxxxxx

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]