Tomato soup anyone?

Hi Everyone -

Does anyone have a good tomato soup recipe? I have some tomato sauce I should
use up and I didn't want to make pasta sauce from it. I was at a favorite
restaurant with some friends and they make a delicious tomato soup, but it has
sour cream in it - guess I could use fatfree sour cream. I don't usually eat
dairy but just this once I could.

Another question: If I make a bunch of polenta, can I freeze the leftovers or
will it be weird when unthawed?

Thanks

Zoe in Santa Cruz