Beans

Gordon said:

> Now, I am trying to substitute bean dishes for meat, and the
> spices are giving us digestive grief, at least when the recipes
> are followed exactly.

Congratulations for going meatless!  Most likely, it's the
beans that are giving you digestive problems.  They contain
a lot of fiber; and if you're not used to consuming it, it
takes a while for your body to get acclimated.  Keep going
though; after a while, your digestive problems will go
away.  In the meantime, you might want to try "Beano".

Sheri