Re: More great recipes

First I have to say I'm glad everyone has been enjoying the recipes I've been
sending. I also have to say this low fat and fatfree eating has helped me lose
43 lbs so far. I'm definately a believer!
Anyway I made this for supper tonight and wished I would have had more spinach
on hand. WOW!!!

It's slightly adapted from Vegetarian Times Vegetarian Entertaining.

Lemon-Braised Spinach*

one 16oz bag frozen chopped spinach
1/4 cup vegetable broth
1 large red onion, diced
5 cloves garlic, minced
juice of one large lemon or 2 tablespoons
salt and pepper to taste

Saute onion and garlic in vegetable broth until soft, about 4-5 minutes. Add
spinach, lemon juice, salt and pepper and cookk over medium heat until the
spinach is thawed and heated through, about 10 minutes.
Serves 2-4. (My husband and I ate the whole thing-yum!)

I also made these dishes to go with the spinach. (they're from the same book.)

Feijoada (Brazilian Black Bean Stew)

3  cans black beans