New Lorna Sass Cookbook

Since cookbook author Lorna Sass gets mentioned frequently on this list, I
thought that some of you might be interested in her new cookbook:

New Soy Cookbook : Delicious Ideas for Soybeans, Soy Milk, Tofu, Tempeh,
Miso, and Soy Sauce by Lorna J. Sass and Jonelle Weaver
$17.95
Hardcover, 120 pages
Published by Chronicle Books
Publication date: April 1998
ISBN: 0811816826

This information came from amazon.com.  I?m assuming that most of these
recipes are vegetarian and adaptable to fatfree cooking.  Perhaps someone
on the list has looked at her book and can tell us about it.  Soybeans are
a hot topic for cookbooks.  I just returned The Whole Soy Cookbook, by
Patricia Greenberg, which I checked out from the library.  All of the
recipes were vegetarian and most of the oil could be removed from them.

Kathleen

schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx