Lois's sun-dried tomato question

Hi to all and specifically, Lois

Sun-dried tomatoes actually helped with my "I NEED PIZZA!" cravings.  Sorry if
you are vegan, since this probably won't help you.  I put sun-dried tomatoes
into my food processor along with a package of fat free or low fat cream
cheese, some lemon zest and a bit of cumin.  Then, I take fat free english
muffins (toasted) or portobello mushrooms (broiled) and spread this mixture
over the top.  It has the deep tomato sauce and cheese taste that makes me so
happy.  I would think that you could also make this with soy cheese and some
nutritional yeast, as long as you are happily experimental.

Jeni