Re: wash for non-organic produce

HI, It seems in Missori there's not much in the way of organic produce,
although there are two natural food wholesalers that sevice the state they
don't carry much in the way of organic produce. So, I wondering if anyone
could suggest a wash to use on nonorganic produce.

I heard mention of a combination of some kind of soap and bleach. but I don't
know what kind of soap or how much bleach.

I also hope this is not off the subject, because I really need some
suggestions.
thanks, Jan Bennicoff