Breadmachines (was Re: Just starting out, and a lot of obsticles.)

At 11:38 AM 5/19/98 -0400, DAWNN R SCOTT wrote:
>As a sidenote, I am thinking about investing in a bread machine, the posts
>from the last several weeks have inspired me and really caused me to want
>a bread maker!  Any suggestions on brands, etc?

I own a Regal Breadmaker Pro which I got at Wal-mart.  It is the two pound
size and I absolutely adore it.  It is a top rated Bread machine by
consumer reports which is why I originally bought it.  I bought one for my
mother too and she loves hers.

I suggest you do a web search for Regal...their web page is
www.regalware.com and see if you can find the consumer reports
article...and search breadmachines and see what other people think.

Tuffy