celery

For Rosemary with abundant celery, we love this, I sometimes make it on
Sunday mornings to go with scrambled tofu.  You can substitute any grain,
but the bulghar is really nice this way.

Bulghar Wheat Pilaf
Into a heavy sauce pan--
1/2 cup sliced celery
1/2 cup or more slice mushrooms
1 large onion, sliced
salt and pepper to taste, careful the veggie broth is salty.

sautee all dry, or add a touch of liquid if is seems necessary.
Add a half teaspoon of so of dry herbs, thyme or oregano, etc.

add 1 cup bulghar and 2.5 - 3 cups vegetable broth, bring to a boil, reduce
to a bare simmer, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, check for firmnes, add
more liquid if required, replace cover, bring back to simmer, turn off heat
and let stand for 10 minutes.
Jan Gordon