MARSHMALLOWS/POLENTA

I will bring the address for the mail order marshmallow source on Monday to
post.

Re: polenta.  Use your imagination for things to serve over polenta.  Stews
such as ratatouille (did I spell that right?) are very tasty, as well as
simple sauteed fresh veggies, mushrooms, etc.  Thick veggie "gravies" would
also probably be good.  Most polenta recipes call for salt and cheese, and
sometimes other things, but really all you need is corn meal and water and
about 10 minutes!  You can either serve it hot right out of the pot with your
topping of choice, or pour the hot polenta into a pan, chill, cut into
triangles or squares and broil or grill for a firmer option.  Let me know if
you need some more specific recipes.

-Rosemary